PARTNERSHIPS AND COMMUNITY
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (PCD)
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IV
OVERVIEW OF PCD PTPN IV
Partnerships and community development program (PCD ) PT Perkebunan Nusantara IV (PTPN IV) is one of the activities of PTPN IV as a State-Owned Enterprises (SOE) participating to empower and develop the economic condition, social condition of the community and the surrounding environment, through partnership programs of SOEs with small businesses and environmental development programs.
LEGAL BASIS PCD PTPN IV
- Regulation of the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (PERMEN BUMN) No. PER-09/MBU/07/2015 at 3 Juli 2015 On partnership programs and environmental development programs of State-Owned Enterprises, which have been amended with PERMEN BUMN No. PER-03/MBU/12/2016.
- Minister's of SOE Circular Letter Number SE-02/MBU/Wk/2012 at 23 Februari 2012 about determination of accountancy guidance program of partnership and environment development revision in 2012 as a substitute of accounting guideline of partnership program and environment development of SOEs based on circular letter of Minister of SOE No. SE-04/MBU.S/2007 at 17 Juli 2007.
- Circular Letter of State Minister of SOEs No. 21/MBU/2008 at 8 Mei 2008 On the implementation of partnership programs and community development and social responsibility in the environment of SOEs.
- Circular Letter of State Minister of SOEs No. 07/MBU/2008 at 8 Mei 2008 about the implementation and establishment of article 74 of Law Number 40 2007 regarding Limited Liability Company.
- Constitution No. 19 Tahun 2003 about State-Owned Enterprises
- Circular Letter of State Minister of SOEs RI No. SE-03/MBU.S/2007 at 17 Juli 2007 about the target area and the Coordinating SOEs of PCD 2007.
- Circular Letter of State Minister of SOEs RI No. KEP-236/MBU/2003 at 17 Juni 2003 On partnership programs and state-owned enterprises with small businesses and environmental development programs.
- Circular Letter of State Minister of SOEs RI No. SE-433/MBU/2003 at 16 September 2003 about the implementation guidance of Partnership Program BUMN with small business and environmental development program.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
Partners of PCD PTPN IV amounted to 7,516 partners in 2016, up about 4% compared to 2015 numbering 7,202 Partners spread across districts / cities in the province of North Sumatra and in several other provinces in Indonesia.